Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Well - yet again I have been very slack. I guess with school holidays, my MIL visiting, a road trip, work and life there really has been very little time to scrap, little own blog.


Right now we are in the middle of the Top50 February cybercrop.....my example LO for my challenge is this:

If you would like to see the challenge associated with this LO - check it out here. My challenge is challenge 4. The very talented Vicki, Sue and Guest DT member Sarah have also scrapped up a storm and come up with some fantastic challenges.

Not much else to share for now. Hope you are all well.

Hugs & MWAH

Anthea

xox


4 comments:

  1. Love it! The colours are great and that photo is fantastic. Glad to see you are still alive and kicking LOL!,

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is a gorgeous LO my darling Ant.....looking forward to seeing you soon... Mwah
    Kathie
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore this layout Ant! Just gorgeous. So nice to see you blogging. :)
    Thanks for your always lovely comments on my blog. xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty layout Anthea! I love it! That transparency is the best! Wow! I haven't seen that before - cool!!! :D

    ReplyDelete