Monday, February 28, 2011

New Challenge...

The monthly challenges are up at Top50 for the month of March.

My challenge this month is this LO based on a Pagemaps (halfpage) sketch:

Now I am not going to lie - this sketch for me was hard.....REALLY hard. I have never done a half page before and fitting everything you want into such a small space is no easy feat. But to complete my challenge you don't have to scrap a 12 by 6......you can adjust the sketch to suit a 12 by 12 LO if you want - it is completely up to you.

The prize for this sketch is a $25 voucher from The Scrapbooking Haven. The range of stuff they have is great....in fact...I might just go do some shopping right now. It is a pity you can't win your own challenge hey?
Now if you are interested in a challenge or two come and check out the rest of the challenges here.
We would love to see you.

MWAH

Anthea

xox

No comments:

Post a Comment