Thursday, November 11, 2010

New LO

This is a pic of Matthew taken when he was 6 months old. I have always loved this pic and found the Annalee papers at my2angels to be really great for showcasing it. I basically cut the middle out of the top part of the paper and let the photo come through like a photo frame effect. The flowers were cut on the cricut and layered on top of eachother and slightly inked to kind of blend in with the page...but still stand out...if you know what I mean. The charms and brads are also available at my2angels.

Also: I am a bit slow in posting....but check out this awesome give away here.
It is amazing!
Have a good one everyone.
Hugs
Anthea
xox

2 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous layout Ant. I love everything about it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is simply stunning! Love it, Anthea!!! Thanks for your blog love - you so rock :D :D :D

    ReplyDelete