Sunday, July 24, 2011

LOs from latest July CC

This months July Cyber Crop over at Top50 has been and gone. It was a lot of fun, the theme was lights, camera, action. The lovely Linda (guest DT) actually came up with all the suggestions for this months CC and we (the DT) loved them so much we didn't change a thing.

I didn't get a LO completed for the opening night challenge - just not enough time on my hands. I did however get all the others done, partly due to a scrapping evening with the lovely Kathie from Scraphappykat when her and her lovely daughters came for a visit.

Challenge 1: To create a LO showcasing You and to tell a little about yourself. I did this in a roundabout way, by writing a letter to my younger self. There are a few tidbits about me here, but I know that the grey marker is hard to read....sorry. I have used some a little bit fANTsy pins, a gorgeous (and I mean gorgeous) button from Lovelybug Bits n Bobs and a doiley from Lime Tree Creations. I think it has come together quite nicely.

Challenge 3: Was to create a LO that incorporated an 'action' photo and the word 'action' somewhere on the LO. I struggled with this a bit at first, but have to say in the end I love how it has come together. I have used the ticket stubs that the man from the arcade was good enough to give us as embellishmets and I think they look pretty OK.

Challenge 4: Was to create a LO that used a close up photo that was at least a 5x7 and base the LO around that. I had fun with these new papers doing some fussy cutting and mounting. There is some hidden journalling behind the photo and I have included a photo of that too.



Well, that is it for now. As some of you would of noticed - there is no photo for challenge 2. That was my challenge and it was called 5 minutes of fame. I showed you a pic of that one in my last post....the one where Miss T. met Dora.


Thanks for looking. Hope everyone is well. Hugs to you all.


MWAH

Ant

xox







6 comments:

  1. Hi anthea!

    Boy you have been busy!
    I love these latest layouts.
    I cant wait to use your pins in an upcoming layout :)

    Keep in touch!
    Cheers
    shazza

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anthea! More awesome work from you! I really love the "Arcade Action" layout - that is so rockin'. My fave of yours!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous LO's Ant....thanks so much for coming to the retreat...just love hangin with ya gal!!! so excited that it went so well....even if I did have to race off and spend 4 hours in the labour ward ;) such a beautiful baby girl she is to....
    Love ya lots
    Kathie
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous pages Anthea!! especially love your background in the Action layout :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your publication this month in the mag ... lots of my2angels goodies on there ... awesome layout LOVE that paper :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, Great information! Would you please consider sharing my link to your readers? Please email me back at haileyxhailey gmail.com.

    Thanks!
    Hailey

    ReplyDelete