Sunday, May 29, 2011

Misting.....who knew it could be sooooo much fun?

This is what I created today. I got the idea for the misting here. Now admittedly this is one of the very few LOs I have done of late that does not have some from of October Afternoon paper on it (my absolute fav right now) but I loved the idea so much I just had to share and give credit where credit is due. Even though the photo is a little washed out - I have to say that I love, love, love the effect. I did this LO for Vicki's monthly challenge over at Top 50. Thanks Vicki - it was a heap of fun!

The title - which had to be song lyrics from a song that had meaning to you was a Josh Groban song, "You are Loved (Don't Give Up)". If anyone is interested in hearing the song...the Youtube link to it is here....but be warned....I think it is a VERY powerful song and it certainly has the ability to make me cry nearly every time.

Thanks all..

Night, night,
MWAH
Ant
xox

5 comments:

  1. Your misting looks great Ant, in fact your whole layout is fantastic. I love the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You go girl, I LOVE it! Can't wait to see it in the flesh, I promise not to leave drool marks ha,ha,ha!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome layout Ant!! I love the misting, the banner and the song. Just beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woah - this is fantastic Anthea! Love it!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anthea, this is FANTASTIC! WOW! I just love how it turned out.

    ReplyDelete