Thursday, July 15, 2010

Some LOs to share

Hi all, just thought I would share my LO for my challenge over at Top50. I had fun creating this LO.


OK - I know I need a pic here...but this LO has been removed for publication....woohoo me.

The page was created using mostly products supplied by My2Angels. The papers used were Rose Moka Pattern Papers . Embellies were the pink and white felt hearts and stars, that gorgeous velvet pink ric rac, the bling chain down the side and lots and lots of rhinestones. These products lent themselves perfectly to this LO of Tori in one of her moods - don't you agree?



This next LO was created for Scrapville with the wonderful Sassafrass Lass pack available this month (well until stocks run out - which they often do!) I have a second LO here too if you would like to see it. The other monthly kit is a gorgeous kit using Webster's Pages....yum, yum. Check out everyone LOs if you get a chance - you won't be disappointed.

This LO was created for Sue's monthly challenge over at Top50. Sue loves grunge and she set a challenge to reflect that. If you are looking for a seriously fun challenge....check it out here.
Plus all the other monthly challenges are pretty fun too....


Ohhhhh and I nearly forgot.....here is my monthly challenge for Top50. I LURVE this LO soooooo much. He really is a sexy roman gladiator.



This last LO is another for Scrapville.


This was a sketch challenge based on a design by the lovely Melinda.



Go on, give it ago, all you have to do is e-mail it to Janet and you will be in the running to win yourself something.


I love how this page came together, it was my first double in I don't know how long. I couldn't decide what pics to use of the kids and their cousins, so I went with most of them....hence the reason for me s-t-r-e-t-c-h-i-n-g the sketch out a bit. Also if you just LURVE those butterflies as much as me, Janet has them available and she will post them out to you! (& No I don't get commission for saying that...LOL!)

Well, that is it for now.

Happy Scrapping.

MWAH and TFL

Anthea

xox

4 comments:

  1. You certainly have been busy lately...fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely layouts Anthea.....and I to love the gladiator one!!!!!luv marg xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow you've been on fire! Love all your pages - fantastic!!! My super dooper fave is the Sass one! There's something about Sass... I just LOVE it!!!!!!!!! Must have something to with bright colours hey? :D Hope you're settled into your house nicely by now! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've been extra busy... great layouts Anthea and how wonderful to have such a handsome gladiator at our beck 'n' call. LOL! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete