Monday, June 7, 2010

tndjdkdkkko

tndjdkdkkkowoppwpo2pbnnv..c,,mmmmv,.,v,,dxd yhuieiiyi0r0o009t, ,,,,njktunjgjt

Well! Righteo! That was Miss T. having some fun on the computer. She was pretty proud of herself! I had just logged in when a friend arrived and this is what we got when I went to answer the door. Hmmmm - pretty profound if you ask me - she is certainly on a level that I can't reach!

Just thought I would say hi! It has been a while since I have been here and I thought it would be nice to show you all that yes - I am still alive!

We have officially moved into the new house and despite some minor teething pains, we are settling in quite nicely. Tori enjoyed visiting our horse neighbours yesterday and our kangaroo neighbours are also fun to spy on. We have missed the cows a bit as they seem to have been moved to another paddock - I am sure they will be back though!

As of two weeks ago - I am also now a 'lady of leisure'. Still trying to work out what that means. I seriously have not stopped for a second to catch my breath since resigning my position of 7 years. Oh! Yes! Hang on! I lie! I did watch Master Chef last night and the night before!

Scrapping wise I have actually been a bit quiet...but here is some of the stuff that I have done - mostly for the Top50 CC and monthly challenges last month!

This one was for the 'Scrapwhispers' game over at Top50 - if you would like to be a part of the next one - put your name here (you will have to be registered though!) It was a lot of fun and I can honestly say that the first and last LO so far look nothing alike.
This next one was based on the movie poster "Avatar". Yep -it is my cranky pants Matthew.

Now you have all seen this photo before - but being inspired by the latest 'Alice in Wonderland' poster - this is what I came up with! I love how it turned out! BTW - this one actually won me a prize over at Top50. You gotta like that!

This next one was part of the monthly challenges and was set by guest DT member Judith.
Thanks Judith - awesome challenge. This is the first time I have used a banner and I love how it turned out.
This next one was set by Vicki - Love this Vick! Thanks! The journalling is hidden in the tag on the right and basically says how Tori was proud to show off these clothes that were made especially for her.
This next one was a sketch challenge set by the lovely Sue. Another fun LO to do.

Well - that is it for now. Hope everyone is well. I will try to be a more regular blogger, but I aint promising nothing!
Hugs all 'round.
Anthea
xox

7 comments:

  1. LMAO!!! Who knows...Tori may speak some language we don't understand???
    Lovin' all your work (as usual), but I think my fave one is the the one for my "Alice" chall...just stunning!!!
    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol @ Tori's typing!!
    Your layouts are all gorgeous Anthea and packed full of inspirtation!! Love them all!
    Take care.
    M xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some great layouts there Anthea. I especially love your Berry Fun Day and the photo of Tori with her bunny ears is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving all the layouts, and happy housewarming!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Anthea! Nice to know you're still alive! :D Funny about Tori's message! Classic! Glad to hear you've settled in your new house - must be so exciting! Love all your layouts - you're on fire! And yes - you so RAWK!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Anthea! Thanks for your lovely message(s) on my blog! :D You're a lovely lady. :D










    ...

    ...

    ...

    BTW: YOU RAWK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love them all Ant!! Clever lady that you are...chat soon...time to catch up for a coffee me thinks!! ;)
    Love Kathie
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete