Thursday, April 1, 2010

Guest DT for the month of April

Well - due to the effort that I put into last months CC - I was given the opportunity to be a guest DT member over at Top50. At first I was reluctant; we are meant to be moving in to the new house this month, it is Easter (which is traditionally a very busy time for us) and was I good enough? I got over all of that and decided what the heck - I can only try. I was asked to do 2 LOs for the month, the first was to replace Kathie, while she is on hols and come up with a monthly challenge.

Being Easter, I decided to go with an Easter LO and to make it bright and colourful. If you want to check out the challenge go to here. Also don't forget the check out the challenges set by the lovely Sue and Vicki. It is the first time I have done something like this - so I would love for you all to give it a go.
Here is the LO

It is quite obviously Tori discovering and studying an Easter egg. Even though it was her second Easter, it really was the first where she understood something really cool was happening; and that small red Cadbury egg, from the Easter Bunny himself, was something that she was completely awed by.

The next challenge is part of the April CC, titled 'Reflections', running from the 12th to the 25th of April. If you don't already plan on being there, we would love to see you - there is lots of fun on opening night, lots of great challenges and lots of wonderful prizes.

Take Care everyone

MWAH

xox

4 comments:

  1. Congrats Anthea! You are going to be a fabulous guest DT member!! I love that layout of Tori and the concentration on her face. Too cute! I won't be around too much this month but I hope to give your challenge a go! Have a great Easter! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you decided to join us, we are so happy to have you! I think your challenge is great and just LOVE your example LO of the gorgeous Tori, I can't wait to have a go at it myself (but might wait and see what pics I get tomorrow first...LOL)
    Happy Easter to you & your family!
    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with Sue, i am so glad you changed your mind (hope i didn't push you into it! lol!), you have done an awesome job with both your challenges, and it is always cool to see how everybody else interprets your challenges!! :) Keep up the awesome work!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this layout, Anthea! It's sooo gorgeous! And of course you are good enough! U so rock!!! :)

    ReplyDelete