Saturday, December 5, 2009

Not a lot to show....

Hey all....

I guess it has been too long since I have done alot of scrapping. This LO was done as a monthly challenge over at Scrapbooking Top 50 last month. Due to several reasons, this was one of only two LOs that I did all month. This great challenge by Sue was primarily a colour combo challenge where we also had to use a nursery rhyme. I used the rhyme from the book "I love you forever" and came up with this fairly simple LO. (In saying that though, cutting out those flowers is not something I will be wanting to do on a regular basis.) I also finally got to try out my new dymo lable maker....how cool!



I am also participating in a journal tag swap right now and this is what I have made for them. The second one was most certainly inspired by the amazing Tracey, and even though it is pretty different....I really like it. Actually, I have some recent photos of our local neighbourhood peacock and I am wondering if I can incorporate the word 'love' into a LO about him!? Any ideas?


Anyway - that is about it for now.
Hope everyone is well.
MWAH
Anthea

No comments:

Post a Comment